It's a system that breaks down the process of creating a layout into three distinct steps, and guides you to work on one step at a time so you won't waste time, get side-tracked, or feel overwhelmed. It's also a fun way to create layouts—paper or digital!
Kim Byrns has just compiled 6 more months of scrapbooking inspiration into bundles - each one with six months worth of inspiration!
Kim is generously offering a copy of BSS Bundle #2 to one lucky reader!
BSS Bundles - 52 Weeks of Inspiration
BSS Bundles offer you a self-paced version of Bite-sized Scrapbooking with 52 layouts in total (26 in each bundle). Use them to get layouts done on your own schedule, or prepare for a crop -- you'll be the most productive scrapper there!
With both bundles, you receive:
- 12x12 single and two-page layouts
- many layouts using 4x6 photos and less than 10 products
- measurementsfor cardstock, papers, journaling blocks, etc.
- sketchesto help you see the different elements on the page
- ideas for topics and photo alternatives
- a quick reference sheet organized by number of photos (see both quick reference sheets below)
- an index of the inspiration layout sources with active links
- inspiring layouts from fantastic scrapbookers -please visit their blogs and websites listed on the right under Inspiration Layout Sources
Each layout is presented in three bites (steps), encouraging you to complete smaller tasks when you're short on time:
Bundle #2 includes layouts 027-052, designed by:
Barb Wong, Laura Vegas, Melissa Stinson, Debbie Hodge, Jennifer Larson, Katie Sellers-Gordon, Diane Payne, Melissa Kaiserman, April Foster, Mandie Pierce, Sharon Jonsson, Kelly Noel, Jenni Hufford, Lisa Dickinson, Kelly Goree, Sasha Farina, Stacy Julian, Keshet Starr, Melissa Shanhun, Meghann Andrew, Monika Wright, Katie Nelson, Jody Wenke, Tessa Buys, Celine Navarro, and
- Browsing magazines
- Google Searching
- Looking at galleries
- Reading blogs
- Simple Scrapper Premium Membership
*affliliate links where possible- please use them to support my blog*