Some of you may see what follows as cliche, but I can tell you every day I am living a full, wonderful life thanks to all those people who made our family, country and world what it is today.
I’m so thankful for the hard work of everyone who has gone ahead of me.
You’ve shown me:
- I am blessed to be a blessing to others
- to find friends you must first show yourself to be a friend
- children are a blessing from the Lord
- giving is an essential part of everyday life
- faith will get you through hard times
- how to prepare for a blessing
- that art is a valuable and precious part of life
- how to look after what you have
- technology is a tool
- joy is a choice
- love is a choice
- how to sew
- how to listen
I pray that I can continue to make our heritage rich for the generations ahead.
I’m posting a quick thankful thought each night as part of Cathy Zielske’s 30 days of thankful project