If you want to follow along here's a link to some equivalent products. As I make cards from my stash, quite a lot of items are discontinued.
- Pink A5 scored card
- Pink cardstock
- Baby theme paper
- Clear embossing powder
- Tsukineko Orchid ink
- Pinking shears
- Fiskars Easy Press Clear Stamps alphabet – Script font
- Heat gun
Make the Base Card
- Freehand draw or print out a large number 1 and trace around it onto a patterned paper you love. Ink the edges.
- Cut a strip of patterned paper with pinking shears
- Create the rosette by cutting a 5cm wide strip of pink cardstock, about 20cm long. Ink the edges
- Fold the cardstock backwards and forwards ever 5mm. Glue the ends together.
- Cut a 3cm circle, stamp with an initial.
- Cover with embossing powder, shake off the excess and heat with a heat gun until smooth.
- Ink the edges.
- Glue over the centre of the rosette.
Glue the rosette onto the number 1 on the front of my card.
There you have it a gorgeous card!