I’m excited to be part of the Biz Camps class coming up next week and just wanted to share this class with you. If you are building an business in the creative space I know you’ll be inspired by Jennifer’s actionable steps to building a business with happy, loyal customers. Jennifer knows her stuff, and is the owner of Simple Scrapper.
Biz Camp 101 demystifies the online tools and approaches today’s small businesses need to know and lays out exactly how to attract and build relationships with the creative consumer.
Registration is open!
Get started with marketing your business online by enrolling in the Summer 2012 session of Biz Camp 101. With this online course, you will:
- You’ll receive 10 downloadable PDF lessons with action-oriented assignments. The lessons provide your basic training as well as a jumping off point for further discussion.
- Jennifer will be available to answer your specific questions in the forum during the two month course.
- You’ll become part of a tight-knit online community of fellow Biz Camp members, to brainstorm solutions, trade advice and experience, find potential partners, and get personalized advice.
- We’ll help you develop and follow through with a crystal clear action plan for implementing your Biz Camp experience.
- You’ll have lifetime access to our forum AND future Biz Camp sessions for ongoing encouragement, advice and support.
For just $89 today, you’ll receive the Biz Camp course material, bonus business-building lessons, unlimited email access to Jennifer during the course and the ongoing, lifetime support of your Biz Camp peers in our forum.
I’d be thrilled to see you inside!
*using the affiliate links support my blog and free digital scrapbooking webinars*