Welcome to to my stop on the One Little Word blog hop for August. If you’ve come from Cheri's blog welcome! The full list of blogs is at the end of this post.
August’s prompt was to take a photo of yourself and add some affirming words. To simply take a breath.I’ve taken an video of my book to date – it’s coming along well! You can see I used the picture above along with some patterned paper and affirming words.
Here's the latest slideshow of my One Little Word album:
For more posts about my One Little Word adventure:
- One Little Word August Blog Hop
- One Little Word July Blog Hop
- One Little Word June OLW Blog Hop
- One Little Word April Self Portrait
- One Little Word–My album so far
- One Little Word 2011–Grow
- One Little Word 2011
Want more? Check out Kathryn's blog
Here’s the rest of the stops:
- Margie http://xnomads.typepad.com/blog
- Monica B http://questtoperfectimperfection.blogspot.com/
- Julie Ann http://julieannshahin2.blogspot.com
- Jill http://jillconyers.typepad.com/
- Cheri http://cheriandrews.blogspot.com
- Melissa http://blog.mshanhun.com – that’s me!
- Kathryn http://www.katlodesigns.com
- Amanda http://scrappnbee.blogspot.com
- Sam http://learncreatedo.wordpress.com/
- Chrissy http://getcraftywithchrissy.blogspot.com/
- Lynn http://www.crafty-creativity.blogspot.com
- Lisa http://backtoallen.com/writers_blog
- Jen http://byjen.com
- Nikki http://www.inkyart.com.au/
- Cassie http://craftycassiescorner.blogspot.com/
- Jamie http://jmpgirl.blogspot.com
- Cindy http://seriousplay.typepad.com
Thanks again to Margie for organising this hop!
*Thank your for using affiliate links to support my blog*