Are you ready for another giveaway?
I’ve got one place in Ella Publishing’s Spring Training Event to give to a reader!
Why I’m excited about Spring Training
Spring Training is a video based training week that will give us bite-sized exercises (that are totally achievable) and will help get us all scrapbooking.
I totally love video classes – easy to watch on my computer while I craft on the table (or lately the floor!) and watch. I also love that they never expire so I can catch up in my own time.
Of course I’m excited to be learning and I love that the challenges will be practical and help me create meaningful layouts… did I mention I managed 29 layouts in February thanks to challenges?
We will also get to meet and greet participants and coaches at the four chats throughout the week.
Oh and how much is it? Just $44.99
So who’s involved
Ella has put together a great team of coaches to take us through the week until International Scrapbooking Day!
- Erin Cobb, Your Photography Coach
- Wendy Smedley, Your Organization Coach
- Nichol Magouirk, Your Techniques Coach
- Lisa Dickinson, Your Design Coach
- Tami Morrison, Your Scrapbooking Fitness Coach
I’ve got one place to give away. So spill… what do you want to get out of a scrapbooking event? Socialising? Completed layouts? New techniques?
Share in the comments by April 6 and I’ll announce a winner on April 7 – my 30th birthday!
Want extra chances to win?You can earn an extra entry for:
- Liking Digital Scrapbooking HQ on Facebook - ask your burning digital scrapbooking and photobook questions
- Following DigiScrapHQ on Twitter - watch for digital scrapbooking tips, offers and inspirational links! Follow @digiscraphq
- Tweeting about this giveaway
Are you ready for Spring Training 2012?
Affiliate links included: I’m so excited to an Ella Friend this year – it means I get to bring you lot of information and giveaways. Plus if you use my links you’ll be supporting my blogging efforts!