We were all encouraged to take action on our words this month.
I have absolutely taken lots of action on my Focus areas:
- Eating more healthily (which was a priority last year too!)
- Making my afternoon rest a priority
- Involving Emily in my daily activities
- Spending our evenings together
- Getting my business commitments done this month to allow more time to prepare for Baby number two!
This month has involved a lot more teaching and online Scrapbooking classes than normal, so I know for the month ahead my focus will move more only our growing family especially as Phill has a trip away coming up.
I have loved looking back at my OLW album from April, especially my note to self if quite poignant one year on – so I can’t wait to get going on April’s prompt!
More posts about my One Little Word adventure:
About the ClassAli Edwards sends out monthly emails with a prompt for the month and you just complete it as you are inspired to throughout the month. Did you know that the One Little Word class is open all year?
Want more OLW inspiration?Head over to Kaylea’s blog.
Here’s the rest of the stops in the One Little Word blog hop:
- Orange Gearle
- Melissa S
- Missus Wookie
I hope to see you all at True Scrap 3 – I’ll be there with bells on! (Read my story here)