I'm putting together my Week in the Life album right now.
I’m using this outline of what to do from Ali:
- Photos will be taken on our Sanyo Xacti – as our camera died in the move to Perth
- Photos will be processed in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
- Journalling will come from my Memory Logbook
- Stuff of life will be stored in my Kikki-K magazine holder
- I’m going to photo pages digitally and then combine that with the paper stuff I’ve collected during the week.
- When I come to create the album, I’m thinking of creating a home made 8x8 album with my Bind-it-all haul
- Pop memorabilia onto the facing pages or just create a page with it!
- Have fun with the Cuttlebug my friend is lending me (thanks!)
- I’m going to get this album completed by August 31 (Having a dealine helps!)
I’ve recently realised that square photo spots in templates don’t work for me, so I’ve shopping my stash to find some with more traditional shape photos. I’m planning for4-6 photos a day. Honestly, I can’t see myself taking lots of photos this week – but let’s just see how we go! I’ll be back with the templates in another post soon!
I’ve not yet decided on which kit to use, but I’m thinking of going with one of the huge collab kits available for the Digi Game subscribers.
You can follow along on Ali’s blog, twitter or the Flickr group to see what others are doing!
Have you got plans in place for next week?
PS want to get a hold of those kits?
*affliliate links where possible- please use them to support my blog*